As a learner you are covered by Smart and Skilled consumer protection measures. REINSW supports a learner’s rights in line with Australian Consumer Law, Smart and Skilled and Australian Privacy Principles. If you have any issues or concerns you should contact the Training Manager at REINSW email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code of Practice (Smart and Skilled Consumer Protection Strategy)
All consumers have the right to:
- Expect the training they receive will be of a quality consistent with ASQA regulations and Smart and Skilled Contract requirements
- Be informed about personal information that is collected about them and the right to review and correct information
- Access to a provider’s consumer protection complaints system
All consumers have obligations, including but not limited, to:
- Provide accurate information to the provider
- Behave in a responsible and ethical manner
You can access more information about Consumer Protection by contacting Smart and Skilled. Go to: https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au.